No products in the cart.
- You must go both days with the same, or different, cosplays to the event. Otherwise you will not be able to access the event with that ticket and you must purchase another ticket.
- The cosplay must be of the theme of The 100.
- The cosplay can not be pants/shirts similar to the protagonists without more (eg, stained street clothes), must be a character’s costume (eg: Bellamy and his military outfit, Clarke as Wanheda, Lexa, Octavia in war attire, etc and / or similar of the previous characters or any other).
- The cosplay must be done by hand. Prefabricated or custom costumes are not allowed. The accessories or prefabricated parts can be used to make the suit as long as they have been obviously modified by the participant. No special effects will be allowed that are connected to the mains, generator or any other type of connection. Also prohibited are fire or smoke effects, crackers containing gunpowder and laser lights. You can spread objects on the stage during the performance, but it is prohibited to spot, mark or damage the stage. Any item that requires time for cleaning on stage is prohibited.
- ACCESS TO THE SALÓ IS FORBIDDEN FOR ANIMALS, BICYCLES, SKATEBOARDS, SCOOTERS, ROLLERS AND THE LIKE.
- WARNING: According to Royal Decree 137/1993, regulating the access and use of weapons, it is strictly forbidden for visitors to carry firearms, cutting weapons and blunt objects, or replicas of such objects that could lead to confusion on their real nature. It is also forbidden the use of objects that could be hazardous for persons, such as fireworks or flammable materials. The only weapons permitted are the ones made of plastic, cardboard or other non-hazardous materials.
These rules can be extend if its necesary.