No products in the cart.
1. IDENTIFYING DATA
1.1. ALWAYS FANS EVENTS SPAIN, S.L. (hereinafter, AF EVENTS) is an entity whose registered office is located in Calle Ugarte 10, 2ºB, 01440 Izarra (Álava) and whose VAT number is B-01.529.049. The telephone contact is (+34) 626 973 856. The e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This entity is registered at Álava/Araba’s Commercial Register, Volume 1570 , Folio 24, Section 8, Page VI 17239, Inscription 1.
1.2. Likewise, the name of domain, ownership of AF EVENTS, is alwaysfevents.com.
2. OBJECT AND SCOPE
2.1. These are the general conditions (hereinafter “General Conditions”) that regulate the access, navigation and use of websites under the domain “alwaysfevents.com” (hereinafter “Website”), as well as the responsibilities arising from the use of its contents (defined hereinafter as “Contents” the texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information, as well as any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual property). Regardless thereof, AF EVENTS may establish special conditions governing the use and/or contracting of specific services offered to users through the Website.
2.2. It is understood that the access or mere use of the Website by the user implies adherence to the General Conditions that AF EVENTS has published at any time the website is acceded and that will be available to users. Therefore, the user should read these Terms and Conditions. In this sense, it will be understood as “User” to the person who accesses, uses or participates in the services and activities, free or onerous, developed on the Website.
2.3. Also, through the website, AF EVENTS may allow third parties to advertise or provide their services. In these cases, AF EVENTS will not be responsible for establishing the general and particular conditions to be taken into account in the use, provision or procurement of such services by third parties and therefore can not be held responsible for them.
2.4. Before using and/or contracting these specific services provided by AF EVENTS, the user must carefully read the corresponding particular conditions created for this purpose by AF EVENTS. The use and/or contracting of these specific services implies the acceptance of the particular conditions that regulate them in the version published by AF EVENTS at the time of such use and/or contracting occurs.
3. RIGHTS OF INTELECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
3.1. EVENTS AF, as author of collective work, or any work or services of any kind, owns the intellectual and industrial property of the Website, and is also the owner or has the corresponding license on the rights of intellectual and industrial property image of the content available through it.
3.2. Under no circumstances will be understood that the access and navigation of the user implies a waiver, license or total or partial transfer of such rights by AF EVENTS.
3.3. Consequently, it is not allowed to remove, ignore or manipulate the copyright notice (copyright) and any other data identifying the rights of AF EVENTS or its owners included in the content as well as the technical devices of protection, fingerprints or any mechanisms of information and/or identification that might be contained in the contents.
3.4. It is also prohibited to modify, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, publicly communicate, make second or subsequent publications, load files, send by mail, transmit, use, process or distribute in any way all or part of the contents included in the Website if you do not have the express written permission of AF EVENTS or the holder or holders of the corresponding rights.
3.5. In particular, AF EVENTS is expressly opposed to the fact that the reproduction of its pages could be considered a quote on the terms provided in the Article 32, 1st second paragraph, of the Copyright Act.
If you are interested in an authorization or license to use in any way the contents of the Web site go to the contact form.
3.6. The doing or not doing involving the violation of rules of positive law, contracts, security document or these Rules, may involve the materialization of an illegal, an administrative offense, a misdemeanor or a felony, it will result in is required responsibility in administrative, civil or criminal work area. AF EVENTS will initiate the correspondent procedure for the courts to determine the liability in such event. From the expressions, opinions, comments, etc., discharges in forums or via e-mail and the incorporation of illegal content respond those doing the performing.
4. INCORPORATED CONTENTS
4.1. The contents on the website are generated by AF EVENTS, qualify as creations, assisted by Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of 12 April approving the consolidated text of the Act Intellectual Property, productions that do not constitute work or Insusceptible content ownership. The contents may be protected by Intellectual Property, the “Sui generis law”, industrial property, unfair competition or other schemes. The content published on the website that pop with copyright require the prior authorization of AF EVENTS
4.2. The brands incorporated into the website have their own owners. People who are surfing on the website can not use marks, logos, etc., without permission of the owner or the license to use them.
4.3. The contents included on the Website are provided only to consumers or end users. Any unauthorized commercial use or resale, are prohibited, unless having the prior written permission of AF EVENTS.
4.4. The running of the webpage relies on servers of service providers, connected by communications infrastructure of public and private nature. The access to the website, may be suspended for technical reasons or due to major forces, such as: a) Failure of the supply of electrical or telephone network, b) Virus attacks to the servers that support the web, c) Errors of users accessing the website, d) Fires, floods, earthquakes, e) Strikes or labor disputes, f) War conflicts. These causes are expressed with an enumerative but not limitative character, are unpredictable or character, foreseen or foreseeable and are unavoidable. AF EVENTS is exonerated from any responsibility when they are materialized.
4.5. However, AF EVENTS states that it has diligently taken the necessary measures, within its capabilities and state of technology, to ensure the functioning of the Website and avoid the existence and transmission to users of viruses and other harmful components.
In the development of the http://www.alwaysfevents.com/ webpage accessibility criteria applicable to the web sites has been taken into account, made by World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
In accordance to these have been formatted pages, raised hypertext links, information on each web page structure, etc. The building of the website http://www.alwaysfevents.com has thus been developed according to criteria or standards that represent a standard of international character. EVENTS AF may at any time modify the configuration and presentation of the website, without notice.
5. USE OF THE WEBSITE
5.1. The contents included on the Website are provided only to consumers or end users. Any unauthorized commercial use or resale, are prohibited, unless with the prior written permission EVENTS AF.
5.2. If for the use and/or contract of a service on the Website, the User must register, he/she will be responsible for providing true and lawful information (hereinafter, the “Registered User“). If as a result of the registration, the User is given a password, he/she is compromised to make a diligent use and keep secret the password to access these services. Consequently, users are responsible for the custody and confidentiality of any identifiers and/or passwords that are supplied by AF EVENTS, and undertake not to transfer them to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to outsiders. It is the User’s responsibility the use of services by any illegitimate third party using a password for this purpose because of careless use or thereof loss by the User.
5.3. In light of the foregoing, the user is required to immediately notify AF EVENTS any fact that allows any improper use of identifiers and/or passwords, such as theft, loss or unauthorized access to them, with the aim of proceeding to the immediate cancellation. While such facts are not communicated, AF EVENTS remains exempted from any liability arising from improper use of the identifiers or passwords by unauthorized third parties.
5.4. The access, navigation and use of the Website is the responsibility of the user, so the user agrees to observe diligently and faithfully any additional instructions provided by AF EVENTS or AF EVENTS authorized personnel on the use of the Website and its Contents. Also, we urge you to communicate AF EVENTS any evidence of which it has knowledge and assume conduct contrary to law or violate the rights of any third party through the Website tools or the contact form.
5.5. Therefore, the User agrees to use the Contents diligently, correctly and legally and, in particular, undertakes to abstain from:
- i. use the contents for purposes contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- ii. reproducing, copying, distributing, allowing public access through any means of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless they have permission from the copyright holder or it is legally permitted; and
- iii. use the Contents and, in particular, information of any kind obtained through the website or the services to send advertising, communications for direct marketing purposes or any other commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a number of people regardless of their purpose, and to refrain from selling or otherwise disclose such information.
5.6. AF EVENTS reserves the right to pursue the immediate withdrawal of the Registered User if it considers, in its sole discretion that the Registered User is engaged in any activity that constitutes or may constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
6. SPACES AND PARTICIPATION TOOLS
Registered User Profile
6.1.The Website offers the user different spaces and participation tools to encourage conversation and the exchange of ideas and opinions among members. Its aim is to remain open and accessible to any Registered User so long as he/she respects the General Conditions.
6.2. Through these tools and spaces the Registered User may have its own space, called Profile, which will identify under his real name or user identifier (nick) associated with the user account. The user account may, if the registered user so chooses, be associated with an image (avatar) of their choice and visually represent the different areas of participation of the Website. The avatars of those users that the Registered User follows and also those who follow the Registered User are visible on Profile so you can stay informed and recognize easily.
6.3. In the Profile the participation activity in the Website will be reflected. The comments of the Registered User are public and will be available collected in a Profile together with the answers and mentions received by other Users. Other Users will be able to follow the activity of the Registered User generated in the Website as well as the comments or competitions and promotions in which the Registered User has taken part in.
6.4. This profile will be in general terms public, but will remain hidden, only visible by the User, certain private activities (such as start-up, moderate contents, individual notifications participation in promotions and games and any other private notifications).
Norms of Participation
6.5. In any case will not be allowed to publish contentsthat promote hate, contempt or discrimination on grounds of birth, race, sex, religion, nationality, opinion or any other personal or social circusntances. Neither they will be tolerated, in any case, whatever the purpose, attempts to impersonate third parties or the publication of private contact details.
6.6. Messages containing ‘spam’ will not be approved, nor those links to websites that have nothing to do with the conversation topic.
6.7. Polite messages are searched for exchange of views, so that personal attacks are prohibited as well as messages that have nothing to do with the topic.
6.8. To avoid repeated comments, it is recommended to read beforehand the conversation.
6.9. The Registered User is responsible in its totality of the manifestations on the Internet as well as in any other place.
6.10. The messages of Registered Users do not necessarily correspond with our editorial line.
6.11. The Website has the right to remove, because of any reason and with no previous notice, any information or content generated in the participation space.
6.12. The Website provides a tool to denounce the messages or inappropriate contents accessible through the button provided for this purpose.
6.13. The Website specifically disclaims any responsibility arising from the contents of the Registered Users, regardless of which shall take appropriate steps to identify and address complaints about possible illegal activities by themselves, specifically reserving the right to discontinue at any time measures without notice, temporarily or permanently, the service offered to any user involvement with content that could be deemed illegal, banned or simply inadequate.
7. CONTENTS GENERATED BY THE USER
7.1. In the case that the User sends any kind of content to the Website, including, but not limited to photographs, images with or without movement, texts, information, databases, sound recordings or any other works or services (hereinafter, the Generated Contents) it represents, warrants and agrees that the different uses of the General Contents are not capable of infringing any intellectual or industrial property, duty of confidentiality, trade secret or any other third party right.
7.2. In the case that the Generated Contents consist of images (including therefore the avatar) the User represents and warrants:
- i. Being and adult to the legal effects.
- ii. He/she is the author or holder of the image rights.
- iii. The person or people whose image is reproduced in the Generated Contents have agreed expressly and unequivocally the capturing of the image, as well as its reproduction and public dissemination. If the person whose image is reproduced is a minor, the User guarantees that the express and unequivocal consent to the collection, reproduction and public dissemination has been obtained by the parents or guardians of the minor and may accredit it any time required to do so.
7.3. The user assumes the responsibility and ensures holding harmless AF EVENTS of any damage that occurs as a result of breach by the User of the provisions established in the preceding two (7.1 and 7.2) paragraphs. This responsibility includes, but is not limited to, the accuracy, legality, originality and ownership of the Generated Content.
7.4. The User grants gratuitously to AF EVENTS, in a non-exclusive basis, rights of intellectual property and any other rights on Generated Content, including, without limitation, reproduction, distribution, public communication (including its means of making available) and processing for exploitation by any means, medium or format and through any system, process or mode of transmission, communication or distribution, either free or paid, using the Contents General alone or jointly with someone else. The assignment for AF EVENTS is made for everyone, for the whole duration of the rights and includes the right to transfer to third parties.
7.5. AF EVENTS reserves the right to decide on the disclosure or publication generated content.
Links to other Websites
8.1. On the Website, the User can find links to other websites through different buttons, links, banners, etc., which are managed by third parties. AF EVENTS assumes no responsibility for any aspect of the linked website.
Links to other Websites with destination to the Website
8.2. If any third party, entity or website wants to establish some kind of link to the Website must comply with the following conditions and requirements:
- i. The link can be directed to the Homepage of the Website.
- ii. The link must be absolute and complete, i.e., it must lead the User, through a click, to the URL address of AF EVENTS http://www.alwaysfevents.com and must include the full extent of the screen of the Website. In any case, unless authorized and written by AF EVENTS, can the website that provides the link reproduce, in any manner, the Website, include it as a part of their website or within one of the ‘frames’ or create a ‘browser’ on any page of the website. On the page that the link is established cannot be declared that AF EVENTS has authorized such link, except if AF EVENTS has done it expressly and written. If the entity that makes the link from the Website wanted to include in their webpage the brand, denomination, trade name, label, logo, slogan or any other identifying element of AF EVENTS and/or the Website, prior written authorization will be mandatory.
- iii. AF EVENTS does not authorize the establishment of a website link from those webpages that demonstrably promote hate, contempt or discrimination on grounds of birth, race, sex, religion, nationality, political opinion or any other personal or social circumstance and that generally, contravene morality, public order, or generally accepted social norms.
8.3. AF EVENTS assumes no responsibility for any aspect of the website that establishes a link to the Website, in particular, by way of example and not limitation, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, their own links and/or any of its contents in general.
Services provided by third parties through the Website
8.4. EVENTS AF does not guarantee the legality, reliability and usefulness of services provided by third parties through the Website or those in which AF EVENTS only acts as an advertising channel or intermediary service provider.
8.5. AF EVENTS is not liable for damages of any kind caused by the services provided by third parties through this website, and in particular, without limitation, those caused by:
- i. breach of the law, morality or public order;
- ii. The incorporation of virus or any other compute code, file or program that may damage, interrupt or impede the normal functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- iii. The infringement of the rights of intellectual property, trade secrets, contractual commitments or any kind;
- iv. performing acts that constitute illegal, deceptive or unfair advertising and, in general, constitute unfair competition
- v. the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, quality, relevance and / or timeliness of the content transmitted, distributed, stored, received, obtained, made available or accessible;
- vi. the infringement of the rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image of persons or generally any third party rights;
- vii. the inadequacy for any kind of purpose and defrauding the expectations generated, or the vices and defects that may arise in the relationship with third parties; and
- viii. The failure, delay in performance, defective performance or termination for any reason of the obligations assumed by third parties and contracts with third parties.
9. DURATION AND MODIFICATION
9.1. AF EVENTS may modify the terms and conditions herein, wholly or partially, publishing any change in the same way as these general conditions appear or through any type of communication directed to Users.
9.2. The validity of these General Conditions coincides, therefore, with the time of their exposure until they are totally or partially modified, at which will come into effect the general conditions modified.
9.3. Regardless of what is established in the special conditions, AF EVENTS may terminate, suspend or discontinue at any time without prior notice, access to the contents of the page, without possibility for the user to demand compensation. Upon such termination, shall survive the prohibitions of use of the contents set out above in the General Conditions.
10.1. The headings of the different clauses are only to information and do not affect, qualify or extend the interpretation of the General Conditions.
10.2. In case of any discrepancy between these General Conditions and the particular conditions of each specific service shall prevail in the latter.
10.3. In the case that any provision or provisions of these General Conditions was/were considered irrelevant or inapplicable in its totality or partly by any Court, Tribunal or Administrative body, said nullity would not affect the other provisions of the General Condition or the specific conditions of the different of AF EVENTS.
10.4. The no exercise or execution by AF EVENTS of any right or provision in these General Conditions will not constitute a waiver, unless expressly written stated.
11.1. The relations established between AF EVENTS and the User shall be governed by the provisions of existing rules concerning applicable law and jurisdiction. However, for cases in which the regulations foresee the possibility of the parties submitting to a jurisdiction, AF EVENTS and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction correspond them, are submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Vitoria.
12. COOKIES POLICY
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize a user.
12.1. Types of Cookies
The website uses various types of “cookies”, its use always warns the user when first accessed, and may reject it by configuring browsers. The installation of “cookies” in the browser, after acceptance, aims to provide users with the most appropriate service possible:
- Third Cookies: Cookies are third-party cookies that our employees installed directly on the computer to select and transmit advertisements they consider most interesting to the user based on the previous activities done in that computer. The third category is subdivided into:
- Cookie and usability analysis: analytical Cookies are used in order to analyze and measure how visitors use this website. The information is used to produce reports that allow the improvement of the site. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, how they got to it and which pages you visited while on our website. Usability cookies are used in order to enable the content to be shared. They also help to uniquely identify a user (not personally, but in terms of direction), not to repeat tasks within a specified time period.
12.2. How to delete cookies from your browser?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer.