No products in the cart.
- One video per person will be allowed.
- The video must have a minimum duration of 1 minute and a maximum duration of 3 minutes.
- The video must be original.
- The video must be sent via email one month before the Con to participate.
- The video shall not be published in any social network / internet or have been submitted to any other competition.
- Your video should be sent to the email indicated below, with full name in the body text of the email, including in the matter: Competition FAN VID. (The author will get a confirmation message for receiving the Fan VID via email.)
- It can be sent also via Dropbox, we-transfer or MEGA.
- Only people attending the convention may participate at this contest.
- They will not be able to vote themselves. (We mean that they can not give vote to their own videos), as that would be disqualifying.
- Participation in this competition implies acceptance of its rules. Always Fans Events reserves the right to modify, delete or expand these rules.
- 4 members of Team Events Fans Always, analyze the videos received to select those who meet the established bases.
- All the videos that fit the requirements will be presented during the convention. They will be shown in one of the stands, for viewing and subsequent vote. The vote will be anonymous and small urns will be established for each attendee to leave feedback.
- To make transparent voting, the videos do not include the author’s name, since what matters is that people vote for the art itself and not by favoritism towards the participant.
The last day will be awarded three prizes (first, second and third). There will be three different lots of merchandising.