No products in the cart.
- One drawing per person is allowed.
- The drawing must be made on paper (scanning, where the image is displayed correctly without erasures or wrinkles, etc.) or Digital (high quality JPG or PDF).
- Not having offensive content.
- Not having copied content. Must be original.
- Not be published in any social network / internet or have been submitted to any other competition.
- Your drawing should be sent with name in the body text of the email *, including in the matter: Competition FAN ART.
- Only people attending the convention may participate.
- The turnaround time is exposed at the end of the contest.
- They will not be able to vote themselves. (We mean that they can not give vote to his own drawing), as that would be disqualifying.
- Participation in this competition implies acceptance of its rules. Always Fans Events reserves the right to modify, delete or expand these rules.
- 4 members of Team Always Fans Events, analyze the drawings received to select those who fit the bases set up the dates specified below.
- All drawings that fit the requirements will be presented during the course of the convention, available to conference attendees in one of the stands, for viewing and subsequent vote. The vote will be anonymous and small urns be established for each attendee to leave feedback.
- To make transparent voting, published drawings not include the author’s name, since what matters is that people vote for drawing and not by favoritism towards the contestant.
The last day will be awarded three prizes (first, second and third). There will be three different lots of merchandising.